help needed with APS issue

Hi Krishna ,

Ya you need to own publisher ID in case you are willing to use APS,
Since Multimedia DD capability is required for APS to work.
Any how i am also struck with using APS in PjSIP, i managed to use
without APS but audio routing to speaker to ear piece is the problem.
If you have any solution please let me know.