Why the callback function "on_incoming_call" is not called

Hi Kevin

There is no problem with the callback on_incoming_call.

please make sure whether you are registered with sip server or not. or
actually there is any incoming invites.

If  you are using carbide then just use the debug option of this IDE for
debugging just enable some breakpoints :D.