Receiving MESSAGEs

Hi

Try with changing three lines in pjsua.py; In methods _cb_on_pager(), _cb_on_pager_status() and _cb_on_typing()

from

  if call_id == -1:

  if call_id != -1:

and then run 'python setup.py install' again.

When you later on will try sending a message, you will most probably get another error due to an uninitialized structure in py_pjsua_im_send() and py_pjsua_im_typing(). Add

pjsua_msg_data_init(&msg_data);

at an appropriate place in those functions.

The developers are notified.

Cheers,
Johan