Receiving MESSAGEs

Hi all,

I've tried the python bindings out for the first time today and have
ran into a problem when attempting to receive a MESSAGE request that
is neither within a call, nor from a user-agent in my buddy-list.

According to the docs this should be handled by the on_pager method of
my AccountCallback object, but this callback never gets called.  The
flow of execution is that my application registers with the proxy and
waits for a MESSAGE.  The MESSAGE arrives, and a 200OK response is
automatically sent.  The app then aborts with the following:

Assertion failed: (call_id>=0 &&
call_id<(int)pjsua_var.ua_cfg.max_calls), function
pjsua_call_get_user_data, file ../src/pjsua-lib/pjsua_call.c, line 1285.
Abort trap

I've replicated this on debian etch and osx, using python 2.5 and 2.6,
and in the latest stable release (1.0) and in trunk.  I've also
replicated this using the presence.py example that is in-tree (only
alteration was to change create_account_for_transport to
create_account in order to pass registration credentials)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Adam