Inband-DTMF detection

Hi,

> While typing this, I realized that something else could be happening:
> perhaps the DTMF tones generated by my phone aren't in the stream at all.
> I've Googled this, and found
> http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Telecommunications/IP_Telephony/Asterisk_/Q_23280368.html.
>
> I guess I'll have to record the stream and find out.

I just recorded it, and indeed, Asterisk seems to filter out the tones
(probably to prevent double detection).

Thanks for your support though, without writing the e-mail to list I
probably wouldn't have thought of this :)

Regards,

Maarten

--
Privateer Software Development (www.privateer-software.nl)
* web usability, web accessibility, web development