Intel IPP Question

Hi Manoj,

hooking directly inside pjmedia does not mean trowing away a lot of
pjsip code.
As far as i understood the biggest feature that will not be present
anymore will be the "conference calling" and some PCM level processing
(that i don't know exactly the requirement)

Maybe hooking inside pjmedia would also mean having the APS not only
provide the hardware-royalty-paid-for-free codecs, but that it would
also directly manage the Voice Activity Detection, that's a very
important feature in order to statistically reduce the bandwidth of 50% .

Benny, Nanang am i right or not?

I still did not analyzed in the details what would mean integrating APS
inside pjmedia even if it seems like the most "clean" design for Symbian
S60 integration, because directly leverage the platform capabilities.

Fabio