[python] Problem reloading account configuration

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Sa?l Ibarra <saghul at gmail.com> wrote:

> > These are just message retransmissions, they belong to the same account.
> >
> > I've no idea about the problem though. Can't think of anything in pjsip
> that
> > stops the second registration, so perhaps it's something in the
> application
> > logic?
>
> I've been doing a lot of testing and I'm pretty sure it isn't, because
> when I call to reload I checked if acc was None to print something,
> and it was printed, so afer doing stop (inside the reload) acc is
> equal to None. Also, Inotices, that if I reload 3 times, then I get 3
> unregister requests...

If you've got 3 different unregister requests, then that means you have
three accounts with active registration. Meaning it works! Am I missing
something?

Also bear in mind that there is a worker thread running in the background,
so there might be race condition situation in the application.

Cheers
 Benny