[python] Problem reloading account configuration

> These are just message retransmissions, they belong to the same account.
>
> I've no idea about the problem though. Can't think of anything in pjsip that
> stops the second registration, so perhaps it's something in the application
> logic?

I've been doing a lot of testing and I'm pretty sure it isn't, because
when I call to reload I checked if acc was None to print something,
and it was printed, so afer doing stop (inside the reload) acc is
equal to None. Also, Inotices, that if I reload 3 times, then I get 3
unregister requests...

Any clue of where I can look into?

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/