-Jessica

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:51:28 +0100From: bennylp@pjsip.orgTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgSubject: Re: get callee id
2008/8/5 vopjessie <jessievop at hotmail.com>

Hi there, I have created a client with pjsip. The sip server forwards all calls to my client. However, I need to get the callee id of those calls. Does anyone know how to do this? Not sure what do you mean by callee ID, but probably this would answer your question: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#pjsip_eventCheers Benny
http://mobile.msn.com.cn/