get callee id

2008/8/6 vopjessie <jessievop at hotmail.com>

>  Benny, thanks a lot. The sip server is set to forward all the inbounds to
> other registered users to a particular client, say MyClient. MyClient is
> written in PJSIP. When MyClient receives a forwarded call, i need to know
> the original callee id of the in bound call. The link you pointed out in
> your message makes me feel close to the solution. In the following function,
>

> static void on_incoming_call(pjsua_acc_id acc_id, pjsua_call_id call_id,
> pjsip_rx_data *rdata)
> {
> }

I don't think you would be getting the original caller in pjsip_rx_data.
Call forwarding is applied at PBX, that means its a telephony function. You
need to use TAPI or some other telephony API to get telephony events which
contain this sort of information.

I have tried to get the info in rdata (I am not able to get all of them),