Poor voice quality and codec selection with pjsua_wince

Hi again Benny,

An interesting anecdote raised by a colleague that any sound heard on
the computer is passed to the WM even it is not a talk on the
microphone but say music playing. This might be causing the echo since
this creates an endless loop of voice (PC-Mic -> WM-Speakers -> WM
Microphone -> PC-Speaker -> PC-Mic -> ???) - In fact, when muting the
WM device the sound is crystal clear. I know that in audio program
there is a distinction between the line-in and the microphone (there
is also third mode stereo-mix) - so if one wants to record audio on
the computer it can be done against either one of the channels. We
were wondering then, whether it is possible to apply the same on the
Desktop software so only microphone sound would be sent to the other
endpoint.

As a plan B I might be giving up the whole wince environment for this
moment in case people on the mailing list will report that far better
results were gained on Symbian.

Will be back in the lab tomorrow to keep checking on the issue.

Eventually I would like to thank you again  for sharing with us your
software and knowledge, time and energy.

Best regards,
Tzury