Customization Symbian_ua to Symbian_ua_gui

Hi,

I am not Symbian expert. AFAIK, UIQ and S60 are UI framework variant
in Symbian (of course they have different API as well), and
symbian_ua_gui is using S60. So to make symbian_ua_gui runs on UIQ, I
guess full porting is needed.

Regarding application uidesign problem, actually that's my problem as
well :) not sure why that happens and don't know how to fix that,
sorry for that (fixes or hints are welcome :) ). For now, we just
leave it that way since the purpose is 'just' to provide a GUI app
sample for pjsua on Symbian and enhancement of symbian_ua_gui is still
possible to be done manually without Carbide GUI designer.

Regards,
nanang