[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Stream problem on ICE reINVITE?]]

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Pedro Gon?alves <pedro.pandre at gmail.com>wrote:

> However, while it works during the call, when I am shutting down the
> application, I get an access violation in sound_port.c's rec_cb():
> /* We're risking accessing the port without holding any mutex.
>     * It's possible that port is disconnected then destroyed while
>     * we're trying to access it.
>     * But in the name of performance, we'll try this approach until
>     * someone complains when it crashes.
>     */
>    port = snd_port->port;
>
> I guess I am someone who is complaining that his crashes :)

I think I'll probably just remove that comments since it doesn't describe
the cause. :) Normally, if it crashes then you're not deinitializing the
media properly. Please see the samples.

Btw it seems that your email (Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:02 PM) that's supposed
to contain the log doesn't seem to make it to the list. Could you resend?

Cheers
 Benny