RTP Silence Suppression

Scenario with Psjua:

A initiates SIP call with B.

B adds A to the conference bridge.
B is able to hear A.
--> In RTP protocoll audio is transmitted from A to B.

What if i now remove A from the conference bridge and still have the call.
Does this lead to silence supresssion on B or A side? Do I save traffic by
doing this?

How could I prove that I am saving traffic with this? Can I see it somewhere
happening in the logs?

Any comments or info about this topic would be appreciated.

Cheers
Thomas

RFC3389 on Silence Suppression: RTP allows discontinuous transmission
(silence suppression) on any audio payload format. The receiver can detect
silence suppression on the first packet received after the silence by
observing that the RTP timestamp is not contiguous with the end of the
interval covered by the previous packet even though the RTP sequence number
has incremented only by one. The RTP marker bit is also normally set on such
a packet.