PJsua Linux KDE vs GNOME

Fabio Cappelletti wrote:
> Hi all, I have a question. I used pjsua version 0.7 under linux system based on kde desktop with alsa drivers and all is fine! Now i'm tring to  do the same operations under linux based on gnome desktop, but I have no sound from the pjsua application!
> Someone have the same problem?
>
> BR
> Fabio

Hi Fabio,
What version of Linux are you using?  If it's OpenSuse then try this
page http://en.opensuse.org/AudioTroubleshooting for advice.  It should
be useful even if you're using a different type of Linux.

Check alsamixer in a shell to make sure playback/capture settings are
correct for your audio inputs/outputs.  I had a few microphone problems
but alsamixer corrected them.  Sometimes I've found a restart of alsa to
be useful for general sound problems.  As root do: rcalsasound restart.

Regards,
Net Dabbler