RTP Silence Suppression

Hi Thomas,

"Removing A from the B's conference bridge" is a bit ambiguous
sentence though :)
Assumed in the B side, the conference bridge only has 2 ports (sound
port is port 0 and stream port is port 1) then issuing command:
- "cd 0 1" will make B stop sending RTP to A (this will save traffic,
but NAT session may be gone)
- "cd 1 0" will not save traffic.
These scenarios don't seem to involve silence suppression.

You can test the silence suppression by not talking or muting mic (to
make it safe from keyboard stroke sound :D), then you can check the
traffic by using command 'dq' periodically in pjsua. Please make sure
the VAD is enabled (just don't put --no-vad in the pjsua's param).

Regards,
nanang