Problem with sip_dialog

Benny Prijono wrote:
> This will be difficult, I can't make too much of it. It seems that the
> bug happens either because:
>  - there has been more pjsip_dlg_dec_lock() call than pjsip_dlg_inc_lock()
>  - one of the dialog usages (sip_inv.c or evsub.c) has called
> pjsip_dlg_dec_session() more than once
>  - other
>
> I skimmed through the code and couldn't find anything obvious for the
> first two causes.
>
> Just to get the feel of what's happening, can you print the following in gdb:
>
>  - (pjsip_transaction*) tsx
>  - (pjsip_rx_data*) rdata
>  - (pjsip_inv_session*) dlg->mod_data[7]
>  - (struct dlg_data*) dlg->mod_data[5]  (dlg_data is private structure
> in sip_100rel.c)

Attached.

> And if you have more info about the likely scenario that would help
> too (like, any call transfer scenario involved, PRACK, or anything at
> all that might have happened during the call).

Honestly, I didn't see anything unusual this time.

The last time I saw this crash it was a little unusual. I think I had
about four or five of my survey processes dialing 30 phone lines each.
Three of the processes coredumped with this same assertion failure, all
within thirty seconds of each other. This makes me wonder if there is
some external force at work... perhaps it is our Avaya SIP server.

Notice the 408 request timeout... our SIP server often returns this
status code for phone numbers that are out of service. However, it does
it for other unexplained reasons as well. I really need to set up SER...

> Do you have libuuid-dev installed? (see http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/412)

No I don't think so. Would this be even more important for high calling
volume?

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.