From: Benny Prijono <bennylp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pjsip list <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:33:15 AM
Subject: Re: Registrar server using PJSIP

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 1:39 AM, Senthil Raja <vsraja at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a simple way to create a registrar server using pjsip
> library/stack. I am newbie to SIP trying to write a simple SIP server.
> Appreciate your help!

I guess it would depend on what you mean by "simple". If you mean
something less than a hundred lines of code, probably no, it'll take
more than that (considering handling the authentication and storing
the bindings). But it's not overly difficult either, all the tools
(library) and documentations are there.

Cheers
 Benny