Registrar server using PJSIP

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:26 AM, Senthil Raja <vsraja at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Benny,
> I see your point. Yes I need to perform authentication but not planning to
> store the bindings(may be later). So could you please point me the right set
> of api's that I should use to accept REGISTER message, authenticate the user
> agent request (using some statically predefined user credentials) and then
> respond back to the user agent based on the authentication. At this point I
> have a system which is properly configured for pjsip, and understood the
> initialization sequence using samples provided (especially the
> stateful_proxy.c).

You can probably take a look at:
 - PJSIP Developer's Guide PDF on how to install your own pjsip module
to handle incoming REGISTER requests and respond them statefully.
 - https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/SIP_Message_Buffer_Event on how
to extract headers
 - sip_auth.h on how to authenticate incoming requests

Cheers
 Benny