pjsua_player_create

Hi All,

  We are using  pjsip in one our embedded devices,  by testing pjsua sample I found that it allows only 16bit pcm wave files to be played through rtp  and I also found  "pjsua_player_create" api supports only 16bit pcm but My application  needs to plays 8 bit wave files Is there any other way to do this. Please help me in this.Thanks in advance.
                                                                                                                                with regards
                                                                                                                                      raja