Assertion failure in sip_transaction.c

Benny Prijono wrote:
> Michael Broughton wrote:
>
>> I have no reason to doubt that the tsx instance I posted is bad, but the
>> backtrace makes no sense to me (ignoring line numbers). I don't
>> understand how the code goes from tsx_destroy() to
>> tsx_on_state_completed_uas() without any intermediate steps... if it is
>> even possible to make that step.
>>

> That's not possible indeed.
>

>> I was running an old version of pjsip... but I think the last svn up I
>> did was a week or two ago. So I don't think that explains it.
>>

>  From your core dump, could you "print PJ_VERSION" ? That should
> give us more info about the version.
>
> cheers,
>   -benny
>

>> It is possible that there is some other source for this weirdness. I
>> have also been getting seg faults in two other places, which I have not
>> been able make sense of either.

I think that coredump has expired. I have updated my binaries a couple
times now and each time the backtrace has changes slightly. I can't seem
to print the version because of this, as well. This doesn't really
surprise me I guess.

When this assertion happens again, I will make sure to come back with
some more accurate details, and I will refrain from changing my code
this time.

By the way, I am now running the very latest version "0.8.0-trunk".

Thanks for all your help Benny,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.