Outbound proxy

Hi Benny,

Thanks the hint, it works. I've already tried 'proxy' switch of
pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu but it did not work. Now I've found the solution
in simpleua.c:

"Note that Route URI SHOULD have an ";lr" parameter!"

I spent almost a whole day to get it worked, and now I've realized that
I'd have added only three letters :)

--
Gergely Kovacs
http://www.iptel.org/~gergo