Assertion failure in sip_transaction.c

Benny Prijono wrote:
> Thanks, the coredump is still good. I've been trying to correlate
> the transaction state with the latest code, but I couldn't find
> anything that might have caused it.
>
> So, the only explanation perhaps is because you're running an old
> version of pjsip? Because we had this problem which was fixed by
> this: http://www.pjsip.org/trac/changeset/1250. And that was, uhm, 7
> months ago? ;-)
>
> cheers,
>   -benny

I have no reason to doubt that the tsx instance I posted is bad, but the
backtrace makes no sense to me (ignoring line numbers). I don't
understand how the code goes from tsx_destroy() to
tsx_on_state_completed_uas() without any intermediate steps... if it is
even possible to make that step.

I was running an old version of pjsip... but I think the last svn up I
did was a week or two ago. So I don't think that explains it.

It is possible that there is some other source for this weirdness. I
have also been getting seg faults in two other places, which I have not
been able make sense of either.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.