Mumbai - 400 096, INDIA.
Direct: +91 (22) 6710 8453
Mobile:+91-99209-12105
E-Mail: kishorekumar_lenka at datamatics.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.