  From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]On Behalf Of saurabh agarwal
  Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 3:10 PM
  To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
  Subject: Which windows mobile version best supported by PJSIP

  Hi,
  Since we are not able to implement Audio call functionality on symbian platform, we want to try it out using windows mobile platform. I want to know which version of windows mobile (2003 2nd edition, 5.0 and 6.0)  is best supported by PJSIP stack.

  Thanks in advance

  Regards
  Saurabh Agarwal

  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.