Invalid registration cause, STUN Message too long (WSAEMSGSIZE) error

Hi Benny,

I have come across the following strange situation:
I have a soft phone running and trying to register to PJSUA,
when PJSUA starts with STUN  it gets a
Message too long (WSAEMSGSIZE) error and quits.

It does not happen if I don't use STUN,
and it does not happen if I shut the soft phone down.

The registration details of the soft phone are invalid.

Included is the wire-shark trace you can see the soft phone trying to
register, and ICMP indicating the port is not open.

When PJSUA starts you see it send the Stun binding request,
BUT very strange ICMP continue to reply unreachable....
(the port should be open by now ?)

The largest packet on the wire is 753 bytes.

I can reproduce the error, please advise if any further logs or tests
would be useful.

This can lead to DOS attacks.

Regards

Lafras