Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

Doesn't anyone else feel that this thread is getting way way much
longer that it really should? I know everyone is keen to help, but
instructions have been clearly given in the website, we don't need
to repeat it here.

IMO this discussion has less to do to pjsip, but rather more to do
with applying pjsip build settings to your favorite IDE (which is
not supported by pjsip anyway), so it's probably best to take it to
the IDE's forum.

cheers,
  -benny