Conference Multiple Streams

Hi Thomas,

Actually the second way that you are looking for is
the way that the conference works right now. You can
have access to the individual stream just connecting
to the conference port of the call that you want. For
example, you have a person conference and want to get
the stream from person number 1: You just need to
connect to the conference port of person number one,
using pjsua_conf_connect() after getting the
conference port with pjsua_call_get_conf_port().

Thiago