Conference Multiple Streams

Hi Thomas,

don't know if I understand you correcly, but I think you would like to
create your own conference, instead of using
pjmedia_conf_connect/pjmedia_conf_disconnect?
Or better say, you would like to change the frames, before they are going to
conference (e.g. sound effects, talkover, own mixer routines ;))

You can try the following:

// declare two callbacks (one for putframe one for getframe), to hold the
original getframe/putframe
pj_status_t (* mediaport_cb_get_frame)(pjmedia_port *this_port,
pjmedia_frame *frame);
pj_status_t (* mediaport_cb_put_frame)(pjmedia_port *this_port,
pjmedia_frame *frame);

// when you got the media_port in on_media_update(), "hook" the "original"
media_port callbacks...
mediaport_cb_get_frame = media_port->get_frame;
mediaport_cb_put_frame = media_port->put_frame;
// ... and modify getframe/putframe to point onto your own function:
media_port->get_frame = &hooked_get_frame;
media_port->put_frame = &hooked_put_frame;

// Now, create two functions, that should receive media_port
putframe/getframe and call the original function:
static pj_status_t hooked_put_frame(pjmedia_port *port, pjmedia_frame
*frame)
{
   // CHANGE FRAME HERE / SAVE TO BUFFER

   // Call real media_port putframe()
   return pdata->mediaport_cb_put_frame(port, &frame_new);
}

static pj_status_t hooked_get_frame(pjmedia_port *port, pjmedia_frame
*frame)
{
   pj_status_t status;

   // Call real media_port getframe()
   status = pdata->mediaport_cb_get_frame(port, &frame_new);

   // CHANGE FRAME HERE / READ FROM BUFFER
   return status;
}

This way, you are able to modify (or save frames to a private buffer),
before they go or return from conference. Hope this helps ...

Greets
Marco

  _____