Conference Multiple Streams

I have a special need to hold a conference and be able to access the
incoming streams individually. Speaking of when I hold a conference with for
example 5 people including me, then i should be able to access the 4
incoming streams somehow to fetch them to a "processing engine". I know that
so far the incoming streams are mixed to one single stream.

My thoughts were to simply instead of doing a conference call placing a
number of single calls, to achieve this, or a modified conference. Are there
any experiences or recommendations with this? I guess this would involve
some changes to the source code, to obtain a non mixed array of streams.

Here a small example of how the conference works so far

person A ---|                       |
person B ---| mixed together |------ my sound card output
person C ---|                       |
person D ---|                       |

BUT I want to have it this way

person A --- third party sound engine |                       |
person B --- third party sound engine | mixed together |--- my sound card
output
person C --- third party sound engine |                       |
person D --- third party sound engine |                       |

I am wondering if this is possible.

Cheers
Thomas