[pjsip] Service-route overriding proxy

Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> I don't think so. Because th P-CSCF address will be mostly assigned by
> DHCP Option. Because when you're are moving with your device, you move
> from one area to another one covered by annother GGSN, which mean you'll
> have to contact a new P-CSCF, this without invalidating your registration.

If P-CSCF is assigned by DHCP, then how can you support multiple IMS
accounts then? Will you have multiple (DHCP) interfaces?

One of the use case of --outbound config is exactly for this
purpose, to specify local proxy that is discovered by DHCP. Since
DHCP normally applies for the whole "machine", then it affects the
route set of all accounts on the machine. So I thought you can use
--outbound to specify your P-CSCF.

> The Registrar (S-CSCF) know where to send back the requests only because
> it is listed in the Route/Record-Route from every request. So the P-CSCF
> Address is not asserted in the Service-Route in the 200 OK following a
> successful registration.

I still don't quite understand how S-CSCF is able to find the new
location of the client if the client moves to a new address without
doing re-registration.

  -benny