[pjsip] Help needed in making a call from Simple Symbian SIP User Agent Application

Arpit Mehta wrote:
> Hello PJSIP users,
>
> I have succesfully managed to build the Symbian UA by the instructions
> given on the http://www.pjsip.org/sip_symbian.htm

Cool! So what was the problem with your build last time?

> Although I still do not understand a couple of things.
> -- I am unable to make calls using the interface given there. I am
> asking so becuase whenever I try to select the  "Set account online" or
> "Set account offline" from the menu UA menu, nothing happens and it
> returns back to the same menu screen. Please note that I am still
> running the UA on the emulator and I havent tried running it yet on the
> phone.

pjsua_acc_set_online_status() will not do anything if there isn't
any incoming presence subscription, and if the presence publication
(PUBLISH) is not enabled.

> Is there some place or link where I can read how to setup a symbian
> based pjsip settings, that would be most helpful ? Any comments or hints
> would be most helpful.

You can see default settings for Symbian in config_site_sample.h.
There's not much more information unfortunately.

cheers,
  -benny