[pjsip] Help needed in making a call from Simple Symbian SIP User Agent Application

Hello PJSIP users,

I have succesfully managed to build the Symbian UA by the instructions given
on the http://www.pjsip.org/sip_symbian.htm

Although I still do not understand a couple of things.
-- I am unable to make calls using the interface given there. I am asking so
becuase whenever I try to select the  "Set account online" or "Set account
offline" from the menu UA menu, nothing happens and it returns back to the
same menu screen. Please note that I am still running the UA on the emulator
and I havent tried running it yet on the phone.

Is there some place or link where I can read how to setup a symbian based
pjsip settings, that would be most helpful ? Any comments or hints would be
most helpful.

Thanks

Regards

--