[pjsip] Another audio quality issue

Update:

I turned off VAD and the echo canceler and the problem seems to be gone.
Still, this could be a bug. I would be happy to provide more information
if requested.

MIke

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.