[pjsip] Another audio quality issue

Michael Broughton wrote:
> Update:
>
> I turned off VAD and the echo canceler and the problem seems to be gone.
> Still, this could be a bug. I would be happy to provide more information
> if requested.

Thanks for the useful report!

Could you try again with the very latest pjsua (r1513 as we speak)?
I've decreased default EC tail length from 800 to 200 ms since
latency is much better now, and I've also increased default WMME
buffer size from 60 ms to 100 ms for added stability. This solved
the choppy audio problem in my test machine where I had the problem
before.

cheers,
  -benny