[pjsip] on_reg_state not working with rev.1504

Alright ...

nevermind all my mails ...

I should really stop working early in the morning with less than 1L of
coffee in my veins...

The problem was that after upgrading the pjsip library, i had to
recreate the whole project, and I forgot to set the target to Windows
Mobile 5. So it was compiled for PocketPC 2003. Since I changed it, it
works fine

Sorry for the inconvenience Benny

(as the saying says : Put your own work in question before the one of
the others)

Cheers,
Oliver

Olivier Beytrison a ?crit :