[pjsip] on_reg_state not working with rev.1504

Some more infos ..

We made some other tests here, and when an incoming call comes, it
reaches the UA and is handled by pjsip, it answers with a 100 Trying
(weird) and immediately send a 480 Unavailable, this without calling the
on_call_state callback nor the on_incoming_call.

You'll find the log file attached to this mail.

Regards,
Olivier B.

Olivier Beytrison a ?crit :