[pjsip] on_reg_state not working with rev.1504

Alright, we made another test right now.

Used : our application developed in C# for windows mobile, using a
wrapper to pjsip. (all thanks to Sasa ;)) which connect to a dummy sip
server which accept any REGISTER and send 200 OK. (SipServer from the
symbian SDK)

ok, here's some piece of code

the call back method itself

static void on_reg_state(pjsua_acc_id acc_id)
{
  pjsua_acc_info accinfo;

  pjsua_acc_get_info(acc_id, &accinfo);
  PJ_LOG(3,(THIS_FILE,"Reg state changed for account %d :
%d",acc_id,accinfo.status));

	// callback
	if (cb_regstate != 0) cb_regstate(acc_id, accinfo.status);
}

call back assignement in the dll_init() code :

	app_config.cfg.cb.on_reg_state = &on_reg_state;

Attached you'll find the pjsip.log file which contains everything.

For your information, the code of the wrapper hasn't changed since I've
upgraded to the last SVN trunk. and before the update, it was working
like a charm.

Ask me if you need any more informations.

Regards,

Olivier B.

Benny Prijono a ?crit :

--