[pjsip] Wrong behaviour during registration

Hi all,

While getting further in my development, we encountered a weird (and
wrong) behaviour from the pjsip library during the registration.

I want to register on my server for the domain dom.org let say. But I
have to go through a border control function (a proxy).

So, when I add my account, I set the reg_uri to "sip:dom.org" which is
the domain on which I want to register. Then I add

	app_config.cfg.outbound_proxy_cnt = 1;
	app_config.cfg.outbound_proxy[0] = pj_str("sip:1.2.3.4");

to my configuration. When sniffing the traffic who comes to the
registrar, I expected to see a "REGISTER sip:dom.org" but in fact it was
a "REGISTER sip:1.2.3.4". This is something that should not happen.

When you specify an outbound proxy, it just mean that the signaling
should be sent to this address (looking strictly to the transport layer)
in place of using DNS lookup on the domain to find directly the
Registrar address.

Regards,

Olivier B.

--