[pjsip] New features: audio latency, NAT, PRACK/UPDATE, AKA, etc.

All,

Just want to update with the latest development in the SVN trunk.
There have been quite few new stuffs developed in the past few
weeks. I'll be waiting for couple of weeks for these features to get
matured, and hopefully we will have version 0.7.1 released Very Soon.

It will be great if you could give the SVN trunk a spin, so that
problems can be fixed before it is released.

PRACK and UPDATE
----------------
These have been implemented in SVN trunk, including the management
of offer and answer related to the use of these methods.
[http://www.pjsip.org/trac/milestone/release-0.7.1#prack-update]

Much improved audio latency on Windows
--------------------------------------
Audio latency on Windows (Win32) has been improved by several
hundreds milliseconds. This should make the echo cancellation (AEC)
works better too, although WinCE applications should be careful with
applying the settings so that it does not affect audio stability.
[http://www.pjsip.org/trac/milestone/release-0.7.1#latency]

More robust NAT handling
------------------------
There have been many improvements with NAT handling. Please follow
this URL below for more info.
[http://www.pjsip.org/trac/milestone/release-0.7.1#nat]

Support for digest AKA authentication
-------------------------------------
Digest AKA is for authenticating against 3GPP/IMS systems, and pjsip
supports both AKA version 1 and 2.
[http://www.pjsip.org/trac/milestone/release-0.7.1#akav1-md5]

Sending and receiving INFO
--------------------------
This is not a big deal at all, but I thought it's worth mentioning
here since people are constantly asking about it. pjsua application
can now send and receive DTMF INFO using the generic send and
receive request framework. [http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/391]

Please find more information about features that will be available
in 0.7.1 in http://www.pjsip.org/trac/milestone/release-0.7.1

cheers
  -benny

--