[pjsip] Problems using outbound proxy in pjsua

Helmut Wolf wrote:
> I have another problem:
>
> I have an application based on stateful_proxy. I need that my application is informed about network events. The importantly thing I
> need is when a TCP connection is closed. I couldn't found anything to do this like registering a module or a callback function. I am
> thinking about to copy and modify pjsip_tpmgr_dump_transports() and poll this function to get informations about the existing
> transports but I think that is a very bad idea...

True, currently there isn't such callback since I thought
application doesn't need to care about transports.

But why do you need the callback? Just in case I can suggest
alternative solution.

cheers,
  -benny

P.S.:
Not sure why I always receive your mails three times every time you
post to this list.