[pjsip] Problems using outbound proxy in pjsua

Hi Benny,

You're right. I don't want to have strict-routing. The problem was the missing ";lr" parameter. Now it works fine. Thank you for
your help!

I have another problem:

I have an application based on stateful_proxy. I need that my application is informed about network events. The importantly thing I
need is when a TCP connection is closed. I couldn't found anything to do this like registering a module or a callback function. I am
thinking about to copy and modify pjsip_tpmgr_dump_transports() and poll this function to get informations about the existing
transports but I think that is a very bad idea...

Best regards and have a nice evening,
Helmut

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----