[pjsip] Problems using outbound proxy in pjsua

Hi Benny,

My application serve multiple Clients to another server. I have a mapping
table in which every client is stored. When a new client connects to my
application the client must be stored in this mapping table. When the client
is down (connection closed) then I have to remove the client from the
mapping table. In the case that a client connection is closed unexpected the
application must inform the server.

By the way, I want to serve many clients (15000-20000) but it seems that
pjsip supports max. 256 tcp connections. Can I realize this only by
increasing the value of PJ_IOQUEUE_MAX_HANDLES? Do I need multiple threads?

I don't know why you get my mails three times but I will checking it. From
this mailing list I get my mail once only. Two times it happened that I
sended my mails over an mail address which isn't registered in pjsip mailing
list so I sended it again using the right address.

Best regards,
Helmut