[pjsip] Recording incoming audio?

Hi all. Does anyone know a way to record the incoming
audio in one call without having to connect all the
wav players and calls that the recorded call is
connected to? My application makes a small conference
(about 5 people) and plays some wavs to the users. I
would like to record all the audio that a given call
receives, but the only way I think this may work is
connecting all wav players and each call to the wav
recorder. But since the audio is already mixed for
that call (the user receives the audio from all the
other calls inside the conference plus the wav
players), I'm wondering if there is a way to get this
mixed stream and record it...

I am using pjmedia to play and record sounds and pjsua
to connect the calls in conference.

thanks for all help,

Thiago

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o ?nico sem limite de espa?o para armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/