[pjsip] FW: Intergrating Fax Tone Detection support

Hi Benny,

   I am trying to add Fax Tone detection  support in PJSIP, I want to
trigger my upper application about the Fax Detection, for that I need Event
Call back from Media i.e. Fax tone has been detected. After going in some
details of PJ-Media code I came across that this it is quite similar like
detecting RFC2833 (Digit) Event i.e. Register Event as soon as the call is
connected in pjsua_call.c in pjmedia_session_set_dtmf_callback function.

  I came out to this solution only. I need the better way of doing it, if it
is available.

Looking forward for quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Inder Singh