[pjsip] Recording incoming audio?

tloginbr-pjsip at yahoo.com.br wrote:
> Hi all. Does anyone know a way to record the incoming
> audio in one call without having to connect all the
> wav players and calls that the recorded call is
> connected to? My application makes a small conference
> (about 5 people) and plays some wavs to the users. I
> would like to record all the audio that a given call
> receives, but the only way I think this may work is
> connecting all wav players and each call to the wav
> recorder. But since the audio is already mixed for
> that call (the user receives the audio from all the
> other calls inside the conference plus the wav
> players), I'm wondering if there is a way to get this
> mixed stream and record it...

Interesting question. But for now you'll need to connect all you
calls and WAV players to the recorder in order to record the
conference, even though the same mixing has been done for the call,
since what goes to the call does not come back to the bridge, so the
mixed signal cannot be used for other purpose.

  -benny