[pjsip] Troubles with WinCE Project Files

Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Well, after checking out the project directly from my computer (and not
> from my linuxbox) things works perfectly.

Ah I see.

This is because the svn eol-style was set to "native" for those EVC4
project files, so when you checkout pjsip on Linux, svn will convert
CRLF in the project files to LF, which is complained by VS2005.

I've fixed this in r1472.

Btw did you not get the vsnprintf link error that Atik reported?

This is the part in PortAudio where it fails:

third_party/portaudio/src/common/pa_debugprint.c:77

#if (_MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER < 1400)
#define VSNPRINTF  _vsnprintf
#else
#define VSNPRINTF  vsnprintf
#endif

IMO _vsnprintf (with underscore) should be used for all VS versions,
but it looks like you VS with version more recent than 1400. Do you
know what is the value of _MSC_VER in your VS?

regards,
  -benny