[pjsip] Troubles with WinCE Project Files

Benny Prijono a ?crit :
 > Ah I see.
>
> This is because the svn eol-style was set to "native" for those EVC4
> project files, so when you checkout pjsip on Linux, svn will convert
> CRLF in the project files to LF, which is complained by VS2005.
>
> I've fixed this in r1472.
>
> Btw did you not get the vsnprintf link error that Atik reported?
>
> This is the part in PortAudio where it fails:
>
> third_party/portaudio/src/common/pa_debugprint.c:77
>
> #if (_MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER < 1400)
> #define VSNPRINTF  _vsnprintf
> #else
> #define VSNPRINTF  vsnprintf
> #endif
>
> IMO _vsnprintf (with underscore) should be used for all VS versions,
> but it looks like you VS with version more recent than 1400. Do you
> know what is the value of _MSC_VER in your VS?

Can't tell you yet, in fact so far I was just able to open successfully
the project, but i can't compile it yet. Had to install the DXSDK and
PSDK, but i'm about to try it again right now, so I'll keep you informed

for the _MSC_VER i have the 1400

Regards,
Olivier

--