Re: PHP SOAP WSDL rookie needs help

Thanks for the tip. The message is now very clear and states: "Header is
missing" and if I've understood correctly, it comes straight from "their
server". This is great news!

How would you set up a SOAP header call with PHP, normally? Are the body and
header being sent separately to the wsdl server, i.e. do I first send
headers with different call and after that the body part of the message
separately?