Re: PHP SOAP WSDL rookie needs help

Lets get some more information, You are close, looks like their system is responding to you.

You are getting 2 errors, one from them and one from PHP. The one from PHP is saying you got an error back from them but you didn't handle it at all so since PHP doesn't know how to handle the error, it errors out.

Try this (no pun intended )

try
{
	$result = $client->createLoan($stuff);
}
catch (Exception $e)
{
	echo $e->getMessage();
}

This should remove the php error, because now you are dealing with the returned error and it also prints the error to the screen.

Copy and paste the exact message you got back from the service, it will help in dealing with the issue.

Jonathan